- Corredor Seco - Informe de situación Junio 201629/06/2016
- Evaluaciones de la seguridad de semillas17/06/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
FAO actions to implement the IASC Transformative Agenda
Humanitarian and emergency operations to support livelihoods, food security and food and livestock production have grown significantly during the past decade to a point in which they represent nearly half of all extra-budgetary resources received in the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. FAO is committed to being fully prepared for timely and effective humanitarian assistance and livelihood protection in all humanitarian crises, including those mandating a Level-3 emergency response. The Transformative Agenda provided a significant impetus to effect changes in existing emergency procedures and deepening the extent of the changes through the Organization.