- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
- Paz y seguridad alimentaria - Invertir en resiliencia para sostener los medios de vida rurales en situaciones de conflicto30/03/2016
- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
Food Security Watch West Bank and Gaza Strip - December 2012
- The Food Security Sector was endorsed in the West Bank on 4 November 2012. Endorsement in the Gaza Strip will be sought in the coming week. It integrates Agriculture, Food, and Cash for Work Sectors and oversees humanitarian & development policies and programs in both WB & GS. This initial Food Security Watch is a product of the three Food Security lead agencies, but will become a sector product in 2013.
- The food security rapid assessment in Gaza recommends 1) the rapid repair of agricultural assets to avoid prolonged disruption of livelihoods and income sources, and 2) continued provision of emergency food assistance to food insecure beneficiary populations. Food insecurity was not affected by the conflict, but remains high.