- Programa de fortalecimiento de la resiliencia en el Corredor Seco Centroamericano21/09/2015
- Análisis de Sistemas de Gestión del Riesgo de Desastres - Una Guía02/03/2015
- La Resiliencia de los medios de vida: Reducción del riesgo de desastres para la seguridad alimentaria y nutricional - Edición 201312/07/2013
- Normas y directrices para intervenciones ganaderas en emergencies (LEGS)04/06/2013
- Boletín informativo n.0125/03/2013
West Bank and Gaza Strip - Executive Brief 21 November 2012
- Donor funding committed to FAO: The West Bank and Gaza Strip portfolio currently consists of 9 ongoing projects, with a total value of USD 17.6 million, and three projects in the pipeline, valued at USD 9.9 million in total.
- Main donors include: Belgium, Canada, the European Commission, Italy and Spain, as well as funding through the United Nations Trust Fund for Human Security (UNTFHS).
- FAO’s emergency programme is reaching around 12 900 vulnerable households in the West Bank and Gaza Strip dependent on agriculture (equivalent to 70 950 women, men and children).
- Increasing support is needed in the areas of:
- FAO Plan of Action (PoA) Component 1: Support to the fishing industry (including aquaculture) in the Gaza Strip and interventions to support the livelihoods of vulnerable communities (farmers and herders) in Area C;
- FAO PoA Component 2: Support to private sector stakeholders (farmers, agribusiness, associations and cooperatives) suffering from insufficient knowledge of modern agricultural practices and farm management and often lacking up-to-date equipment;
- FAO PoA Component 4: Strengthening food safety standards, regulatory framework and infrastructure in the West Bank and Gaza Strip; and
- FAO PoA Component 6: Evidence-based information analysis and coordination.