- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
- Paz y seguridad alimentaria - Invertir en resiliencia para sostener los medios de vida rurales en situaciones de conflicto30/03/2016
- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
FAO Kenya Newsletter: July - September 2013
This FAO Kenya Newsletter examines how an initiative on agribusiness support for smallholders is improving the livelihoods of banana farmers. As the countdown to World Food Day fast approaches, key events are lined up including a new award competition aimed at recognizing outstanding contributions by the media in Kenya.
- Gender and Food Security: A look at some innovations that are promoting equitable food security in Eastern Kenya
- Sustainable Forest: Management EU-funded initiative addresses forest governance and illegal timber trade in Kenya
- Young Agripreneur goes “Bananas”: How a young agripreneur is bringing prosperity to rural farmers through banana value addition.