- Corredor Seco - Informe de situación Junio 201629/06/2016
- Evaluaciones de la seguridad de semillas17/06/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
Yemen Plan of Action 2014-2018 (in ARABIC)
Yemen, one of the least developed countries in the world, is experiencing a complex and protracted crisis that has heavily affected its political and socio-economic stability and economic performance. Years of conflict – compounded by the degradation of natural resources, limited food production, climate change and variability, population growth and widespread unemployment – have made much of Yemen’s population extremely vulnerable.