- Drones for Disaster Risk Reduction in the agriculture sector in Myanmar23/05/2017
- Life in the cattle camp in South Sudan22/05/2017
- Supporting pastoralists in Somalia27/04/2017
- Enhancing women’s protection and addressing the risk of further environmental degradation in northeastern Nigeria20/04/2017
- Mobile veterinary clinics10/04/2017
Urban and peri-urban horticulture (HUP) - DR Congo
As part of its urban and peri-urban horticulture project near Lubumbashi, Katanga province, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, FAO has provided farmers with improved-variety seeds, and has rehabilitated irrigation and flood-prevention infrastructures.