- School art competition on Conservation Agriculture in Lesotho23/11/2015
- Training of new Market Information specialists in South Sudan19/11/2015
- Crucial assistance to vulnerable communities in Chibok19/11/2015
- Increasing rice harvest in Liberia16/11/2015
- Effects of El Niño in Papua New Guinea11/11/2015
Urban and peri-urban horticulture (HUP) - DR Congo
As part of its urban and peri-urban horticulture project near Lubumbashi, Katanga province, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, FAO has provided farmers with improved-variety seeds, and has rehabilitated irrigation and flood-prevention infrastructures.