- Fighting vulnerable farmers’ food insecurity in Haiti23/03/2017
- Supporting fisheries in Somalia16/03/2017
- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
- Farmers and herders in an IDP camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
Urban and peri-urban horticulture (HUP) - DR Congo
As part of its urban and peri-urban horticulture project near Lubumbashi, Katanga province, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, FAO has provided farmers with improved-variety seeds, and has rehabilitated irrigation and flood-prevention infrastructures.