- Livestock distribution in the Philippines25/09/2015
- Start of third locust campaign in Madagascar21/09/2015
- Receiving much-needed livestock support after Typhoon Haiyan17/09/2015
- The impact of Nepal earthquakes on female farmers14/09/2015
- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
The potential of fishing - South Sudan
In South Sudan, a country that traditionally prizes cattle herding above all other trades, there are calls now for greater support for fishing.
FAO experts say a fully developed fisheries industry could ensure jobs for tens of thousands more people, provide essential food resources and add 500 million USD to the economy.