- Cash scheme rekindles hope in Somalia's drought-hit regions11/04/2016
- Fortalecimiento de la resiliencia en el Corredor Seco Centroamericano de Honduras07/04/2016
- Destocking campaign in Ethiopia15/03/2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston at Fiji29/02/2016
- FAO’s work on Safe Access to Fuel and Energy in Kenya19/02/2016
Urban Agriculture - Colombia
In the municipality of Soacha in Colombia, FAO works in partnership with OCHA, PAHO, WFP, UNHCR, UNWOMEN, UNICEF and UNODC in the framework of a joint program funded by the Human Security Fund.
FAO is working with 500 families in Altos de la Florida area, implementing orchards for home consumption to supplement the diet of communities contributing to their food security.