- Fighting vulnerable farmers’ food insecurity in Haiti23/03/2017
- Supporting fisheries in Somalia16/03/2017
- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
- Farmers and herders in an IDP camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
Urban Agriculture - Colombia
In the municipality of Soacha in Colombia, FAO works in partnership with OCHA, PAHO, WFP, UNHCR, UNWOMEN, UNICEF and UNODC in the framework of a joint program funded by the Human Security Fund.
FAO is working with 500 families in Altos de la Florida area, implementing orchards for home consumption to supplement the diet of communities contributing to their food security.