- Damages and first response after Hurricane Matthew in Haiti06/12/2016
- Fishing in the rivers of South Sudan01/12/2016
- Reaping rewards: rebuilding lives and livelihoods in Northeast Nigeria15/11/2016
- Hurricane Matthew's devastating damages in Haiti27/10/2016
- Harvest at the community garden in South Sudan24/10/2016
Urban Agriculture - Colombia
In the municipality of Soacha in Colombia, FAO works in partnership with OCHA, PAHO, WFP, UNHCR, UNWOMEN, UNICEF and UNODC in the framework of a joint program funded by the Human Security Fund.
FAO is working with 500 families in Altos de la Florida area, implementing orchards for home consumption to supplement the diet of communities contributing to their food security.