- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Seed4change campaign in the Central African Republic06/06/2016
Vaccination and treatment campaign for livestock in Darfur - Sudan
FAO is conducting an ongoing vaccination and treatment campaign for livestock belonging to some of the most vulnerable people living in Darfur.
In North Darfur, at two IDP camps on the outskirts of El Fashir, women and children have brought their goats and donkeys to be treated for worms and vaccinated before the wet season begins.
FAO carries out this work in collaboration with resource partners, national implementing partners and the Government of Sudan.