- After the earthquakes in Nepal20/07/2015
- Youth and agriculture festival in the Central African Republic09/07/2015
- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
- Stabilizing land and preventing landslides after the earthquakes16/06/2015
- FAO emergency rice seed distribution in Nepal nearly complete 01/06/2015
Field activities - Chad
FAO’s emergency and rehabilitation work in the Sahelian belt of Chad is essential to reduce malnutrition. In collaboration with its local partners and the Government, FAO helps farmers to have access to irrigable land to produce a large quantity of vegetables for home consumption and sale.