- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
- Garden schools in Bangui07/05/2015
- Locust control in Madagascar04/05/2015
- Assessing fuel needs in camps for IDPs and surrounding communities in Myanmar16/04/2015
- Cleaning water channels in Bangui13/04/2015
Field activities - Chad
FAO’s emergency and rehabilitation work in the Sahelian belt of Chad is essential to reduce malnutrition. In collaboration with its local partners and the Government, FAO helps farmers to have access to irrigable land to produce a large quantity of vegetables for home consumption and sale.