- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
- Garden schools in Bangui07/05/2015
- Locust control in Madagascar04/05/2015
- Assessing fuel needs in camps for IDPs and surrounding communities in Myanmar16/04/2015
- Cleaning water channels in Bangui13/04/2015
Support to Food Security Efforts - Liberia
FAO together with partners continues to support the Government of Liberia (GoL) in efforts aimed at boosting food production through the rehabilitation of critically needed lowland farming infrastructure and schemes, revitalizing the seed bank, and building capacities of MOA extension workers, among many others.
The objective is to assist the government and people of Liberia achieve food security through the application of modern farming methods, distribution of essential inputs, and collaboration with other agriculture sector partners.