- Hurricane Matthew's devastating damages in Haiti27/10/2016
- Harvest at the community garden in South Sudan24/10/2016
- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
Support to Food Security Efforts - Liberia
FAO together with partners continues to support the Government of Liberia (GoL) in efforts aimed at boosting food production through the rehabilitation of critically needed lowland farming infrastructure and schemes, revitalizing the seed bank, and building capacities of MOA extension workers, among many others.
The objective is to assist the government and people of Liberia achieve food security through the application of modern farming methods, distribution of essential inputs, and collaboration with other agriculture sector partners.