- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
- Crop planting assessment in Aweil East and South - South Sudan25/08/2015
- FAO South Sudan trains extension workers on livestock production in Kuajok and Aweil24/08/2015
- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
- Building more resilient farming communities after Typhoon Haiyan30/07/2015
Emergency Projects in Guatemala
In Guatemala, FAO has been implementing emergency assistance and rehabilitation activities to support the most vulnerable farming households affected by natural disaster such as floods, drought, and tropical storms, and also by the increased of the food prices, through recovering their livelihood and facilitating their access to markets.