- Assessing fuel needs in camps for IDPs and surrounding communities in Myanmar16/04/2015
- Cleaning water channels in Bangui13/04/2015
- Damage of the Tropical Cyclone Pam in Vanuatu24/03/2015
- Assessment mission to Nimule in South Sudan17/03/2015
- Visit to communities affected by the Ebola outbreak in Bong County, Liberia09/03/2015
Presentation of the second "Agents of Change" workshop
A series of "Agents of Change" workshops have been organized by the Emergency Operations and Rehabilitation Division of FAO.
The objective is to create a community of practice that can catalyse CHANGE within the Division while promoting the implementation of the Operational Strategy 2010-2013. The second workshop was held in Fiuggi, near Rome, and hosted 15 participants from headquarters and field offices.