- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
- Crops planting assessment in South Sudan25/08/2015
- End of ground control operations for 2014/15 anti-locust campaign in Madagascar24/08/2015
- FAO South Sudan trains extension workers on livestock production in Kuajok and Aweil24/08/2015
- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
Presentation of the second "Agents of Change" workshop
A series of "Agents of Change" workshops have been organized by the Emergency Operations and Rehabilitation Division of FAO.
The objective is to create a community of practice that can catalyse CHANGE within the Division while promoting the implementation of the Operational Strategy 2010-2013. The second workshop was held in Fiuggi, near Rome, and hosted 15 participants from headquarters and field offices.