- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
- Crop planting assessment in Aweil East and South - South Sudan25/08/2015
- FAO South Sudan trains extension workers on livestock production in Kuajok and Aweil24/08/2015
- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
- Building more resilient farming communities after Typhoon Haiyan30/07/2015
Migratory Locust swarm in Madagascar, Isalo National Park
Dense Malagasy Migratory Locust swarm in transit between the mountains of the Isalo National Park.
Swarm in transit between the outbreak and invasion areas. They are moving from the South to the North of Madagascar, leaving the areas where the vegetation is already dry looking for more attractive habitats. The Migratory Locust can travel over long distances to find green vegetation where to overwinter during the cool and dry season.