- Livestock distribution in the Philippines25/09/2015
- Start of third locust campaign in Madagascar21/09/2015
- Receiving much-needed livestock support after Typhoon Haiyan17/09/2015
- The impact of Nepal earthquakes on female farmers14/09/2015
- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
Migratory Locust swarm in Madagascar, Isalo National Park
Dense Malagasy Migratory Locust swarm in transit between the mountains of the Isalo National Park.
Swarm in transit between the outbreak and invasion areas. They are moving from the South to the North of Madagascar, leaving the areas where the vegetation is already dry looking for more attractive habitats. The Migratory Locust can travel over long distances to find green vegetation where to overwinter during the cool and dry season.