- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
Livestock in West Bank
FAO Office for West Bank and Gaza Strip and the Animal Production and Health Division joined efforts for the organization of two 3-day Training courses on Livestock Emergency Guidelines and Standards (LEGS) in Ramallah, West Bank. Trainees were livestock specialists with little humanitarian experience and humanitarian specialists with little livestock experience in West Bank and Gaza Strip (WBGS). They were 44 participants, including 5 women.
The participants will make use of the newly acquired knowledge and skills to address livestock interventions in emergency situations, with a particular emphasis on the WBGS environments and realities.