- Livestock distribution in the Philippines25/09/2015
- Start of third locust campaign in Madagascar21/09/2015
- Receiving much-needed livestock support after Typhoon Haiyan17/09/2015
- The impact of Nepal earthquakes on female farmers14/09/2015
- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
Launch of Conservation Agriculture up scaling strategy for Lesotho
The up-scaling of Conservation Agriculture (CA) in Lesotho has recently taken a step forward with the launch of the new strategy in Maphuts’eng, Mohale’s Hoek. This strategy intends to bring CA to all corners of Lesotho by coordinating and engaging with all agricultural sectors in the country. FAO Lesotho is working closely with the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security (MAFS) and the National CA Task Force (NCATF) to enhance the adoption of CA in Lesotho.