- Enhancing women’s protection and addressing the risk of further environmental degradation in northeastern Nigeria20/04/2017
- Mobile veterinary clinics10/04/2017
- Fighting vulnerable farmers’ food insecurity in Haiti23/03/2017
- Supporting fisheries in Somalia16/03/2017
- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
Launch of Conservation Agriculture up scaling strategy for Lesotho
The up-scaling of Conservation Agriculture (CA) in Lesotho has recently taken a step forward with the launch of the new strategy in Maphuts’eng, Mohale’s Hoek. This strategy intends to bring CA to all corners of Lesotho by coordinating and engaging with all agricultural sectors in the country. FAO Lesotho is working closely with the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security (MAFS) and the National CA Task Force (NCATF) to enhance the adoption of CA in Lesotho.