- School art competition on Conservation Agriculture in Lesotho23/11/2015
- Training of new Market Information specialists in South Sudan19/11/2015
- Crucial assistance to vulnerable communities in Chibok19/11/2015
- Increasing rice harvest in Liberia16/11/2015
- Effects of El Niño in Papua New Guinea11/11/2015
Livestock projects in Burundi
Emergency restocking of improved cattle in Burundi was undertaken after 1993 following the almost dozen years of civil war that claimed the lives of more than 200,000 Burundians and destroyed most of the domestic animals.
Author: FAO/Fallou Gueye