- Enhancing women’s protection and addressing the risk of further environmental degradation in northeastern Nigeria20/04/2017
- Mobile veterinary clinics10/04/2017
- Fighting vulnerable farmers’ food insecurity in Haiti23/03/2017
- Supporting fisheries in Somalia16/03/2017
- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
Knowledge share fair in Colombia
An FAO project financed by ECHO has trained communities on new production methods, food preparation, waste management, recycling, basic healthcare and nutrition in Bagadó, in the Indigenous Reservation Territory in Alto Andágueda, Colombia through Knowledge Share Fairs.
In addition the project not only provided FAO expertise, but also helped set up both community and family gardens, as well as introducing new vegetable seeds.