- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
- Stabilizing land and preventing landslides after the earthquakes16/06/2015
- FAO emergency rice seed distribution in Nepal nearly complete 01/06/2015
- Local seed sourcing and packaging in Nepal29/05/2015
- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
Knowledge share fair in Colombia
An FAO project financed by ECHO has trained communities on new production methods, food preparation, waste management, recycling, basic healthcare and nutrition in Bagadó, in the Indigenous Reservation Territory in Alto Andágueda, Colombia through Knowledge Share Fairs.
In addition the project not only provided FAO expertise, but also helped set up both community and family gardens, as well as introducing new vegetable seeds.