- Assessing fuel needs in camps for IDPs and surrounding communities in Myanmar16/04/2015
- Cleaning water channels in Bangui13/04/2015
- Damage of the Tropical Cyclone Pam in Vanuatu24/03/2015
- Assessment mission to Nimule in South Sudan17/03/2015
- Visit to communities affected by the Ebola outbreak in Bong County, Liberia09/03/2015
Assessing damages to agriculture after typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
Damage to farms in Oriental Mindoro province (region IV-A) following the devastating Typhoon Haiyan that struck the Philippines on the 8th of November 2013. FAO took part in field assessments, analyses and reporting for the Multi-Cluster/Sector Initial Rapid Assessment (MIRA).