- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
Destruction in the countryside in the Central African Republic
On the road from Bossangoa to Bouca: signs of destruction in the country villages. Farmers are suffering from the effects of the fighting in the Central African Republic. Having lost everything, farmers are unable to resume agricultural activities. The planting season is soon.