- Damages and first response after Hurricane Matthew in Haiti06/12/2016
- Fishing in the rivers of South Sudan01/12/2016
- Reaping rewards: rebuilding lives and livelihoods in Northeast Nigeria15/11/2016
- Hurricane Matthew's devastating damages in Haiti27/10/2016
- Harvest at the community garden in South Sudan24/10/2016
Distribution of emergency kits for the production of vegetable in the Central African Republic
FAO and the Ministry of Agriculture and rural development of the Central African Republic has distributed to 500 people, members of women and Muslims groups, emergency kits for the production of vegetable (tomatoes, cabbage and onions plus small tools) and three cassava strippers.