- Harvest at the community garden in South Sudan24/10/2016
- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
Crop damages after Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
Tags: PHILIPPINES, ASIA, TYPHOON HAIYAN, TYPHOON, MAPS, TOOLS, CROP LOSSES, CROPS, DAMAGE ASSESSMENT,
This series of maps shows the results of the Damage and Loss Assessment conducted by the Department of Agriculture of the Philippines in December 2013 after Typhoon Haiyan.
Check also the dynamic map.