- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
- Community farming project in South Sudan17/05/2016
- Livestock distribution in Myanmar03/05/2016
- Cash scheme rekindles hope in Somalia's drought-hit regions11/04/2016
- Fortalecimiento de la resiliencia en el Corredor Seco Centroamericano de Honduras07/04/2016
Aerial locust surveys in Madagascar (April 2014)
The purpose of aerial surveys is to assess the nature and size of adult locust populations in Madagascar, localize the “hotspots” (mapping the most infested areas) in order to forecast their likely movements, decide where the aerial bases should be deployed and to prepare timely control (treatment) operations.