- Enhancing women’s protection and addressing the risk of further environmental degradation in northeastern Nigeria20/04/2017
- Mobile veterinary clinics10/04/2017
- Fighting vulnerable farmers’ food insecurity in Haiti23/03/2017
- Supporting fisheries in Somalia16/03/2017
- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
Beneficiaries in Eastern Equatoria receive FAO’s emergency seeds
Part of FAO’s emergency response in South Sudan is the distribution of livelihood kits nation-wide. In May 2014, FAO and partners distributed crop kits to beneficiaries in Himodonge payam located in Torit, Eastern Equatoria State.
Goat vaccinations were also taking place in Torit town in May where FAO previously supported the establishment of the state's first cold chain supply room for proper storage of livestock vaccinations.