- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
- Seed distribution in Haiti after Hurricane Matthew19/12/2016
Vaccination and distribution of goats in Mali
In July 2014, FAO distributed goats to vulnerable households in Timbuktu. This was part of the implementation of FAO's action plan to improve the food security of the victims of the situation in northern Mali.