- School art competition on Conservation Agriculture in Lesotho23/11/2015
- Training of new Market Information specialists in South Sudan19/11/2015
- Crucial assistance to vulnerable communities in Chibok19/11/2015
- Increasing rice harvest in Liberia16/11/2015
- Effects of El Niño in Papua New Guinea11/11/2015
Vaccination and distribution of goats in Mali
In July 2014, FAO distributed goats to vulnerable households in Timbuktu. This was part of the implementation of FAO's action plan to improve the food security of the victims of the situation in northern Mali.