- Enhancing women’s protection and addressing the risk of further environmental degradation in northeastern Nigeria20/04/2017
- Mobile veterinary clinics10/04/2017
- Fighting vulnerable farmers’ food insecurity in Haiti23/03/2017
- Supporting fisheries in Somalia16/03/2017
- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
Vaccination and distribution of goats in Mali
In July 2014, FAO distributed goats to vulnerable households in Timbuktu. This was part of the implementation of FAO's action plan to improve the food security of the victims of the situation in northern Mali.