- FAO Senior Economist explains the situation in Yemen and why assistance is needed15/04/2015
- Lebanon transboundary animal diseases08/04/2015
- Uniting Nations, People and Action for Resilience02/04/2015
- FAO Strategic Objective 527/03/2015
- Remarks of H.E. Anthèlme Ramparany, Madagascar's Minister for Livestock25/03/2015
FAO working for a hunger-free Horn of Africa
Somalia is no longer in a state of famine, but the situation is still dire across the whole region with millions of lives at risk.
This video looks at how FAO is building resilience amongst farmers and pastoralists, as part of the organization's renewed commitment to a hunger-free Horn of Africa.