- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
- World Humanitarian Summit, Istanbul, Turkey, 23-24 May, 201620/05/2016
- FAO’s response to Nepal earthquakes04/05/2016
- Ethiopia's farmers urgently need seed to withstand El Niño drought impacts, feed the country29/04/2016
FAO working for a hunger-free Horn of Africa
Somalia is no longer in a state of famine, but the situation is still dire across the whole region with millions of lives at risk.
This video looks at how FAO is building resilience amongst farmers and pastoralists, as part of the organization's renewed commitment to a hunger-free Horn of Africa.