- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
Crisis Management Centre - Animal Health (CMC-AH): Rapid response, today and tomorrow
The Crisis Management Centre - Animal Health (CMC-AH) is a primary facility of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) for animal disease emergency response. Working in close association with the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other international, national and local partners, the CMC-AH helps affected governments assess emergency situations and limit disease spread.