- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
Crisis Management Centre - Animal Health (CMC-AH): Rapid response, today and tomorrow
The Crisis Management Centre - Animal Health (CMC-AH) is a primary facility of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) for animal disease emergency response. Working in close association with the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other international, national and local partners, the CMC-AH helps affected governments assess emergency situations and limit disease spread.