- Results of the three-year programme in response to the locust plague in Madagascar (2013-2016)21/09/2016
- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
Crisis Management Centre - Animal Health (CMC-AH): Rapid response, today and tomorrow
The Crisis Management Centre - Animal Health (CMC-AH) is a primary facility of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) for animal disease emergency response. Working in close association with the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other international, national and local partners, the CMC-AH helps affected governments assess emergency situations and limit disease spread.