- Drones in disaster risk reduction efforts for the agriculture sector25/04/2016
- Potentially dangerous desert locust outbreak in Yemen12/04/2016
- Cash scheme rekindles hope in Somalia's drought-hit regions01/04/2016
- El Niño impact in Ethiopia and FAO destocking activity21/03/2016
- Escalation of food insecurity and malnutrition in Ethiopia07/03/2016
Q&A with Luca Alinovi, FAO Representative in Somalia
The Horn of Africa is the most serious hotspot of undernourishment and malnutrition in the world. Luca Alinovi, FAO Representative in Somalia, describes FAO's work and the importance of responding to immediate needs and longer-term challenges while addressing the underlying causes of the crisis.