- Rebuilding fisher folk’s livelihoods during a complex emergency27/02/2017
- Nigeria hunger crisis deepens, spills over into Lake Chad Basin24/02/2017
- New drought risks in Ethiopia put recovery at stake17/01/2017
- EU and FAO team up to address alarming food insecurity in Yemen11/01/2017
- Iraq irrigation project:Demining and repair initiative restores key irrigation canals near Mosul23/12/2016
Q&A with Luca Alinovi, FAO Representative in Somalia
The Horn of Africa is the most serious hotspot of undernourishment and malnutrition in the world. Luca Alinovi, FAO Representative in Somalia, describes FAO's work and the importance of responding to immediate needs and longer-term challenges while addressing the underlying causes of the crisis.