- Rebuilding fisher folk’s livelihoods during a complex emergency27/02/2017
- Nigeria hunger crisis deepens, spills over into Lake Chad Basin24/02/2017
- New drought risks in Ethiopia put recovery at stake17/01/2017
- EU and FAO team up to address alarming food insecurity in Yemen11/01/2017
- Iraq irrigation project:Demining and repair initiative restores key irrigation canals near Mosul23/12/2016
Video Friaje - UCER FAO Perú
Tags: PERU, LAC, COLD WAVE, LIVESTOCK, LIVESTOCK MORTALITY, LLAMAS, ALPACAS, BELGIUM, RESOURCE PARTNERS,
The El friaje phenomenon in Peru involves a combination of unseasonable low temperatures, frosts, snow and hail that damages crops and the high-altitude pastures on which alpacas graze.