- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
Madagascar battles worst locust plague in 60 years
Madagascar's worst locust plague in 60 years has infested about half of the island, destroying crops and raising concerns over food shortages. Malagasy authorities say they don't have the resources to deal with this natural disaster and are calling on donors to pay for large-scale spraying to fight the plague.