- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
MoU Signing on Cross Border Animal Health between Kenya and Uganda
Tags: KENYA, UGANDA, TURKANA, KARAMOJA, CENTRAL AFRICA, ANIMAL HEALTH, AGREEMENT, COOPERATION AGREEMENT, RISPA, EU, RESOURCE PARTNERS, VIDEO,
Towards improving animal health services for cross border pastoralist communities of Kenya and Uganda. This video highlights the benefits of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the two countries veterinary departments.