- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
MoU Signing on Cross Border Animal Health between Kenya and Uganda
Tags: KENYA, UGANDA, TURKANA, KARAMOJA, CENTRAL AFRICA, ANIMAL HEALTH, AGREEMENT, COOPERATION AGREEMENT, RISPA, EU, RESOURCE PARTNERS, VIDEO,
Towards improving animal health services for cross border pastoralist communities of Kenya and Uganda. This video highlights the benefits of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the two countries veterinary departments.