- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- The United States backs FAO efforts to combat global animal disease threats with $87 million21/10/2015
- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
Supporting the food security and sustainable livelihoods of poor rural families
Tags: WEST BANK & GAZA STRIP, NEAR EAST, WATER, WATER SCARCITY, LIVELIHOODS, VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES, RESPONSE, VIDEO, FOOD SECURITY, RESILIENCE,
Supporting the food security and sustainable livelihoods of poor rural families in the West Bank & Gaza Strip through improving rain water harvesting.