- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
- World Humanitarian Summit, Istanbul, Turkey, 23-24 May, 201620/05/2016
- FAO’s response to Nepal earthquakes04/05/2016
- Ethiopia's farmers urgently need seed to withstand El Niño drought impacts, feed the country29/04/2016
Somalia: FAO in fish eating promotion to fight hunger
FAO recently launched a campaign to raise public awareness about the nutritional benefits of fish across Somalia, the country with the longest coastline in Africa, but also one of the world's lowest fish consumption per capita.