- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
Malagasy Migratory Locust swarm
Swarm of Malagasy Migratory Locust in invasion area
Ankilizato (east of Morondava), 15 April 2013: This swarm is no longer in transit and could very well settle in this area, where the vegetation is still green. It is not only the evidence of the presence of swarms in the invasion area but also the risk involved for the winter crops.