- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
- South Sudan emergency14/05/2015
Malagasy Migratory Locust swarm
Swarm of Malagasy Migratory Locust in invasion area
Ankilizato (east of Morondava), 15 April 2013: This swarm is no longer in transit and could very well settle in this area, where the vegetation is still green. It is not only the evidence of the presence of swarms in the invasion area but also the risk involved for the winter crops.