- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
Breaking new grounds
Breaking new grounds focuses on FAO and ECHO's efforts to link relief, rehabilitation and development in Uganda's northern region that was affected by war for 20 years. The video highlights efforts by the two organizations that worked jointly to rebuild agricultural livelihoods in the region, leading to improved agricultural production.