- FAO providing fishing kits to tackle malnutrition and hunger in famine-hit Unity State - South Sudan19/04/2017
- FAO Director-General calls for critical investments in agriculture in Lake Chad Basin11/04/2017
- Syria: new FAO report presents assessment of the impact of war on agriculture03/04/2017
- Rebuilding fisher folk’s livelihoods during a complex emergency27/02/2017
- Nigeria hunger crisis deepens, spills over into Lake Chad Basin24/02/2017
Breaking new grounds
Breaking new grounds focuses on FAO and ECHO's efforts to link relief, rehabilitation and development in Uganda's northern region that was affected by war for 20 years. The video highlights efforts by the two organizations that worked jointly to rebuild agricultural livelihoods in the region, leading to improved agricultural production.