- FAO Enhancing Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods20/04/2015
- FAO Senior Economist explains the situation in Yemen and why assistance is needed15/04/2015
- Lebanon transboundary animal diseases08/04/2015
- Uniting Nations, People and Action for Resilience02/04/2015
- Remarks of H.E. Anthèlme Ramparany, Madagascar's Minister for Livestock25/03/2015
Improving food security and agricultural livelihoods in Northern Uganda
Improving food security and agricultural livelihoods in NorthernUganda is an EU-funded Government of Uganda's Agricultural Livelihoods Recovery Project (ALREP) implemented by FAO in northern Uganda targeting people that have resettled in their homes after the 20 years of war. The video highlights how farmer field schools are being used to revamp agricultural production and improve the livelihoods of the people in Acholi subregion formerly, the epicenter of the war in northern Uganda.