- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- The United States backs FAO efforts to combat global animal disease threats with $87 million21/10/2015
- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
UN appeals for $77 million to help South Sudanese
A recent report by the United Nations says that despite a cease-fire agreement, ethnic violence has claimed thousands of lives in South Sudan. CCTV interviewed Sue Lautze FAO Head of Office in South Sudan.