- Results of the three-year programme in response to the locust plague in Madagascar (2013-2016)21/09/2016
- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
FAO's Director of Emergency and Rehabilitation shares his thoughts on the CAR crisis
The deepening crisis in the Central African Republic is devastating people’s ability to support themselves. A United Nations report says immediate support for food and livelihoods is needed to meet what it calls an: “acute and complex emergency”.
The Director of the Food and Agriculture Organization's Emergency and Rehabilitation Division Dominique Burgeon shares his thoughts.