- Results of the three-year programme in response to the locust plague in Madagascar (2013-2016)21/09/2016
- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
Control of the locust plague in Madagascar (March 2014) - Long Version
In Madagascar, locust swarms are threatening the livelihoods and food security of 13 million people. That's about 60% of the island's population. Our report explores the root causes of the problem and examines what is needed to resolve it.