- The needs of the communities in order to recover after the floodsApr 2016
- Producing food in times of crisis: a look inside FAO’s work in emergenciesFeb 2016
- World Radio Day 2016: Radio in times of Emergency and DisasterFeb 2016
- FAO warns of rapidly deteriorating food security in YemenJan 2016
- FAO presents $50 million emergency plan as Ethiopia faces worst drought in 30 yearsJan 2016
Connect with us
Central African Republic, to a return to normal (in SPANISH)
After over a year of terrible interreligious conflicts, the Central African Republic is trying to get back to normal, despite major sequelae. Stabilizing peace to ensure the safety of citizens has become a priority. FAO is present in the country to help with the development process and boost agricultural production, as agriculture remains the livelihood of more than 75 percent of the population.
Interview with Justine Texier, officer, FAO.