- Extremely vulnerable, displaced communities in South Sudan start receiving survival kitsJun 2015
- FAO calls for $8 million to help farmers in NepalApr 2015
- Expected sharp fall in Southern African maize production raises food security concernsApr 2015
- FAO Representative in Yemen elaborates on the situation on the groundApr 2015
- Crisis–stricken farmers need urgent help to plant in the Central African RepublicMar 2015
Connect with us
Central African Republic, to a return to normal (in SPANISH)
After over a year of terrible interreligious conflicts, the Central African Republic is trying to get back to normal, despite major sequelae. Stabilizing peace to ensure the safety of citizens has become a priority. FAO is present in the country to help with the development process and boost agricultural production, as agriculture remains the livelihood of more than 75 percent of the population.
Interview with Justine Texier, officer, FAO.