- Race against time in drought ravaged Southern AfricaJul 2016
- El Niño and La Niña: Impacts, Prospects and Priorities for ActionJul 2016
- UN agencies provide seeds, tools and food to break hunger cycle in the Central African RepublicMay 2016
- World Humanitarian Summit: boosting the impact of humanitarian responses to food crisesMay 2016
- TZH 07 - Drones, data, food security: How UAVs offer new perspectives on agricultureMay 2016
Connect with us
Central African Republic, to a return to normal (in SPANISH)
After over a year of terrible interreligious conflicts, the Central African Republic is trying to get back to normal, despite major sequelae. Stabilizing peace to ensure the safety of citizens has become a priority. FAO is present in the country to help with the development process and boost agricultural production, as agriculture remains the livelihood of more than 75 percent of the population.
Interview with Justine Texier, officer, FAO.