- FAO South Sudan on Radio Miraya's Breakfast ShowAug 2015
- Syria: Better rains improve wheat production, but food security situation remains bleakJul 2015
- Worries rise over outbreaks of avian flu in West AfricaJul 2015
- Extremely vulnerable, displaced communities in South Sudan start receiving survival kitsJun 2015
- FAO calls for $8 million to help farmers in NepalApr 2015
Connect with us
Central African Republic, to a return to normal (in SPANISH)
After over a year of terrible interreligious conflicts, the Central African Republic is trying to get back to normal, despite major sequelae. Stabilizing peace to ensure the safety of citizens has become a priority. FAO is present in the country to help with the development process and boost agricultural production, as agriculture remains the livelihood of more than 75 percent of the population.
Interview with Justine Texier, officer, FAO.