- Famine hits parts of South SudanFeb 2017
- Armyworm problem spreads through AfricaFeb 2017
- TZH 11 - A canal runs through it: cultivating peace in Iraq's breadbasketJan 2017
- Syria food production at all-time lowNov 2016
- Food security of 800,000 Haitians seriously threatened after passage of Hurricane MatthewOct 2016
Connect with us
Central African Republic, to a return to normal (in SPANISH)
After over a year of terrible interreligious conflicts, the Central African Republic is trying to get back to normal, despite major sequelae. Stabilizing peace to ensure the safety of citizens has become a priority. FAO is present in the country to help with the development process and boost agricultural production, as agriculture remains the livelihood of more than 75 percent of the population.
Interview with Justine Texier, officer, FAO.