- FAO Representative in Yemen elaborates on the situation on the groundApr 2015
- Crisis–stricken farmers need urgent help to plant in the Central African RepublicMar 2015
- Agriculture bears major brunt of disaster impactsMar 2015
- Ebola-ravaged rural communities in Guinea to benefit from new food security initiativesFeb 2015
- FAO warns of deteriorating situation, need to expand resilience effortsFeb 2015
Connect with us
Central African Republic, to a return to normal (in SPANISH)
After over a year of terrible interreligious conflicts, the Central African Republic is trying to get back to normal, despite major sequelae. Stabilizing peace to ensure the safety of citizens has become a priority. FAO is present in the country to help with the development process and boost agricultural production, as agriculture remains the livelihood of more than 75 percent of the population.
Interview with Justine Texier, officer, FAO.