- Syria food production at all-time lowNov 2016
- Food security of 800,000 Haitians seriously threatened after passage of Hurricane MatthewOct 2016
- Race against time in drought ravaged Southern AfricaJul 2016
- El Niño and La Niña: Impacts, Prospects and Priorities for ActionJul 2016
- UN agencies provide seeds, tools and food to break hunger cycle in the Central African RepublicMay 2016
Connect with us
FAO Head of Office on FAO's Response programme in South Sudan
Sue Lautze, FAO's Head of Office in South Sudan and the UN's Deputy Humanitarian Coordinator talks to Juba-based Radio Miraya about FAO's emergency response programme in South Sudan, the challenges facing the humanitarian response in South Sudan and the current state of food security and nutrition in the country.