- Syria: Better rains improve wheat production, but food security situation remains bleakJul 2015
- Worries rise over outbreaks of avian flu in West AfricaJul 2015
- Extremely vulnerable, displaced communities in South Sudan start receiving survival kitsJun 2015
- FAO calls for $8 million to help farmers in NepalApr 2015
- Expected sharp fall in Southern African maize production raises food security concernsApr 2015
Connect with us
FAO Head of Office on FAO's Response programme in South Sudan
Sue Lautze, FAO's Head of Office in South Sudan and the UN's Deputy Humanitarian Coordinator talks to Juba-based Radio Miraya about FAO's emergency response programme in South Sudan, the challenges facing the humanitarian response in South Sudan and the current state of food security and nutrition in the country.