- Syria food production at all-time lowNov 2016
- Food security of 800,000 Haitians seriously threatened after passage of Hurricane MatthewOct 2016
- Race against time in drought ravaged Southern AfricaJul 2016
- El Niño and La Niña: Impacts, Prospects and Priorities for ActionJul 2016
- UN agencies provide seeds, tools and food to break hunger cycle in the Central African RepublicMay 2016
Connect with us
More funds needed to tackle growing food insecurity in the Sahel
The United Nations are calling on the international donor community to renew a commitment to fight food insecurity. Increased efforts need to be boosted in the Sahel in order to strengthen the livelihoods and enhance the resilience of poor and very poor households in the affected areas.