- The needs of the communities in order to recover after the floodsApr 2016
- Producing food in times of crisis: a look inside FAO’s work in emergenciesFeb 2016
- World Radio Day 2016: Radio in times of Emergency and DisasterFeb 2016
- FAO warns of rapidly deteriorating food security in YemenJan 2016
- FAO presents $50 million emergency plan as Ethiopia faces worst drought in 30 yearsJan 2016
Connect with us
More funds needed to tackle growing food insecurity in the Sahel
The United Nations are calling on the international donor community to renew a commitment to fight food insecurity. Increased efforts need to be boosted in the Sahel in order to strengthen the livelihoods and enhance the resilience of poor and very poor households in the affected areas.