- FAO Representative in Yemen elaborates on the situation on the groundApr 2015
- Crisis–stricken farmers need urgent help to plant in the Central African RepublicMar 2015
- Agriculture bears major brunt of disaster impactsMar 2015
- Ebola-ravaged rural communities in Guinea to benefit from new food security initiativesFeb 2015
- FAO warns of deteriorating situation, need to expand resilience effortsFeb 2015
Connect with us
South Sudan: the challenge of going home
At a seed fair supported by the FAO, in Rumbek, the windy capital of Lakes state, in South Sudan, James Kon has been given vouchers to exchange for seeds. He says it’s a life-saving initiative. James has struggled for more than a year to provide his family of 9 with shelter and food.