- FAO warns of rapidly deteriorating food security in YemenJan 2016
- FAO presents $50 million emergency plan as Ethiopia faces worst drought in 30 yearsJan 2016
- FAO South Sudan on Radio Miraya's Breakfast ShowAug 2015
- Syria: Better rains improve wheat production, but food security situation remains bleakJul 2015
- Worries rise over outbreaks of avian flu in West AfricaJul 2015
Connect with us
South Sudan: the challenge of going home
At a seed fair supported by the FAO, in Rumbek, the windy capital of Lakes state, in South Sudan, James Kon has been given vouchers to exchange for seeds. He says it’s a life-saving initiative. James has struggled for more than a year to provide his family of 9 with shelter and food.