- UN agencies provide seeds, tools and food to break hunger cycle in the Central African RepublicMay 2016
- World Humanitarian Summit: boosting the impact of humanitarian responses to food crisesMay 2016
- TZH 07 - Drones, data, food security: How UAVs offer new perspectives on agricultureMay 2016
- FAO assistance to conflict-affected communities in northern Rakhine, MyanmarMay 2016
- Communities recover livelihoods after floods in MyanmarApr 2016
Connect with us
Hurricane Sandy hits an already vulnerable country
Hurricane Sandy hit Haiti last 23 October causing colossal damage to Haiti's crops, land, livestock, fisheries and rural infrastructures. According to FAO and the Government of Haiti $74 million are needed over the next 12 months to help rehabilitate the country's agricultural sector in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.