- Good to very good crops and pasture production expected for the 2016-2017 cropping season26/09/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, August 201626/09/2016
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report September 201623/09/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 29 – July 2016 (in FRENCH)21/09/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 28 – June 2016 (in FRENCH)20/09/2016
Connect with us
Georgia: Agriculture Sector Bulletin Summer 2011
As in previous bulletins, the current edition of the Georgia Agriculture Sector Bulletin features the most recent developments and trends within the field of agriculture, including developments by state and private actors, as well as international organizations and the donor community. One of the key themes of the summer edition is the issue of farmer organizations.
FAO conducted a comprehensive assessment of such organizations, their current development and needs for future progress, and came up with conclusions and recommendations for future work. This assessment is featured in the current issue of the Bulletin.