- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 201728/03/2017
- Response to the locust plague in Madagascar: Final report for campaign No.3 (September 2015 – July 2016) (IN FRENCH)28/03/2017
- Famine response and prevention in Northeastern Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan and Yemen27/03/2017
- Ethiopia - Drought response plan and priorities in 201723/03/2017
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 16 March 201716/03/2017
Connect with us
Georgia: Agriculture Sector Bulletin Summer 2011
As in previous bulletins, the current edition of the Georgia Agriculture Sector Bulletin features the most recent developments and trends within the field of agriculture, including developments by state and private actors, as well as international organizations and the donor community. One of the key themes of the summer edition is the issue of farmer organizations.
FAO conducted a comprehensive assessment of such organizations, their current development and needs for future progress, and came up with conclusions and recommendations for future work. This assessment is featured in the current issue of the Bulletin.