- “El Niño” event in Viet Nam: Agriculture, food security and livelihood need assessment in response to drought and salt water intrusion23/08/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 27 – May 2016 (in FRENCH)23/08/2016
- Food for Peace success story: Confronting El Niño in Somalia22/08/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, June - July 2016 (in FRENCH)22/08/2016
- FAO response to the crisis in northeast Nigeria19/08/2016
Connect with us
Georgia: Agriculture Sector Bulletin Summer 2011
As in previous bulletins, the current edition of the Georgia Agriculture Sector Bulletin features the most recent developments and trends within the field of agriculture, including developments by state and private actors, as well as international organizations and the donor community. One of the key themes of the summer edition is the issue of farmer organizations.
FAO conducted a comprehensive assessment of such organizations, their current development and needs for future progress, and came up with conclusions and recommendations for future work. This assessment is featured in the current issue of the Bulletin.