- Nepal earthquakes - Executive brief 27 May 201527/05/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D08 - March 2015 (in FRENCH)26/05/2015
- Controlling fruit fly pest by releasing sterile male insects22/05/2015
- Situation de la transhumance et étude socioanthropologique des populations pastorales après la crise de 2013-2014 en République centrafricaine (in FRENCH)21/05/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D07 - March 2015 (in FRENCH)20/05/2015
Connect with us
Georgia: Agriculture Sector Bulletin Summer 2011
As in previous bulletins, the current edition of the Georgia Agriculture Sector Bulletin features the most recent developments and trends within the field of agriculture, including developments by state and private actors, as well as international organizations and the donor community. One of the key themes of the summer edition is the issue of farmer organizations.
FAO conducted a comprehensive assessment of such organizations, their current development and needs for future progress, and came up with conclusions and recommendations for future work. This assessment is featured in the current issue of the Bulletin.