- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D05 - February 2015 (in FRENCH)05/05/2015
- Nepal earthquake - Executive brief 30 April 201530/04/2015
- Special Fund for Emergency and Rehabilitation Activities (SFERA) - Annual Report (Jan - Dec 2014)30/04/2015
- Enhancing food safety early warning systems in East Africa27/04/2015
- Trained assessment practitioner database25/04/2015
Connect with us
Horn of Africa Update: July 2012
The June – September rainfall season is now well established in Ethiopia, Sudan and South Sudan, despite the late and erratic onset. In the central Ethiopian highlands, signiﬁcant rainfall deﬁcits have accumulated since the start of the season.