- Lake Chad Basin crisis - Response strategy (2017–2019)21/02/2017
- Évaluation de la troisième campagne antiacridienne 2015/2016 à Madagascar (in FRENCH)17/02/2017
- FAO/IGAD Rapid Cross-border Drought Assessment Results15/02/2017
- Yemen - Situation report February 201710/02/2017
- Food Security and Humanitarian Implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, December 2016—January 201710/02/2017
Connect with us
Horn of Africa Update: July 2012
The June – September rainfall season is now well established in Ethiopia, Sudan and South Sudan, despite the late and erratic onset. In the central Ethiopian highlands, signiﬁcant rainfall deﬁcits have accumulated since the start of the season.