- Burundi - Situation report December 201602/12/2016
- Ethiopia - Situation report November 201630/11/2016
- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report October/November 201624/11/2016
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 22 November 201622/11/2016
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 17 November 201617/11/2016
Connect with us
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 1: Leadership Governance and Staff Competencies
Consistent, effective and meaningful accountability to affected populations cannot occur without senior level commitment and leadership, and institutionalised means and processes by which it can be incorporated into the way an organisation works.
Staff and implementing and institutional partners need to understand what is expected of them, and policy and guidance must be in place along with systems for monitoring, learning and improving.