- RIMA-II: Resilience Index Measurement and Analysis - II27/05/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D02 - January 2016 (in FRENCH)26/05/2016
- Situation Update: Locust Crisis in Madagascar - 10 May 201624/05/2016
- Transcending humanitarian-development divides - Changing people’s lives: from delivering aid to ending need24/05/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 23 May 201623/05/2016
Connect with us
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 1: Leadership Governance and Staff Competencies
Consistent, effective and meaningful accountability to affected populations cannot occur without senior level commitment and leadership, and institutionalised means and processes by which it can be incorporated into the way an organisation works.
Staff and implementing and institutional partners need to understand what is expected of them, and policy and guidance must be in place along with systems for monitoring, learning and improving.