- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D05 - February 2015 (in FRENCH)05/05/2015
- Nepal earthquake - Executive brief 30 April 201530/04/2015
- Special Fund for Emergency and Rehabilitation Activities (SFERA) - Annual Report (Jan - Dec 2014)30/04/2015
- Enhancing food safety early warning systems in East Africa27/04/2015
- Trained assessment practitioner database25/04/2015
Connect with us
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 1: Leadership Governance and Staff Competencies
Consistent, effective and meaningful accountability to affected populations cannot occur without senior level commitment and leadership, and institutionalised means and processes by which it can be incorporated into the way an organisation works.
Staff and implementing and institutional partners need to understand what is expected of them, and policy and guidance must be in place along with systems for monitoring, learning and improving.