- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D13 - May 2015 (in FRENCH)02/07/2015
- Food and nutrition situation at the beginning of the hunger gap period and agricultural outlook in the Sahel and West Africa01/07/2015
- FAO Nepal initial earthquake response: rebuilding resilient agricultural livelihoods29/06/2015
- Nepal Earthquakes - Key findings from the Agricultural Livelihooods Impact Appraisal29/06/2015
- Nepal earthquakes - Executive brief 29 June 201529/06/2015
Connect with us
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 1: Leadership Governance and Staff Competencies
Consistent, effective and meaningful accountability to affected populations cannot occur without senior level commitment and leadership, and institutionalised means and processes by which it can be incorporated into the way an organisation works.
Staff and implementing and institutional partners need to understand what is expected of them, and policy and guidance must be in place along with systems for monitoring, learning and improving.