- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report September 201628/09/2016
- eLocust3: An innovative tool for crop pest control28/09/2016
- Good to very good crops and pasture production expected for the 2016-2017 cropping season26/09/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, August 201626/09/2016
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report September 201623/09/2016
Connect with us
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 3: Feedback and Complaints
Appropriate and inclusive channels for feedback should be available to affected communities and their representatives through each phase of the project cycle. Feedback ensures timely information regarding, for example, whether targeting was correct, programmes are being implemented appropriately, and what impact programmes are having on participants, intended or unintended, positive or negative. Feedback channels not only respect the right of affected communities to have a say, but also very often improve the efficiency and effectiveness of aid delivery.