- Yemen - Situation report April 201720/04/2017
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report April 201706/04/2017
- FAO China ECTAD Highlights, March 201705/04/2017
- SMS Gateway: Improving animal health through Information and Communication Technologies05/04/2017
- Resilience programme in the Central African Republic (in FRENCH)05/04/2017
Connect with us
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 3: Feedback and Complaints
Appropriate and inclusive channels for feedback should be available to affected communities and their representatives through each phase of the project cycle. Feedback ensures timely information regarding, for example, whether targeting was correct, programmes are being implemented appropriately, and what impact programmes are having on participants, intended or unintended, positive or negative. Feedback channels not only respect the right of affected communities to have a say, but also very often improve the efficiency and effectiveness of aid delivery.