- Livestock-related interventions during emergencies18/07/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D05 - February 2016 (in FRENCH)06/07/2016
- El Niño: Preparedness and Response Situation Report – July 201606/07/2016
- FAO Philippines Newsletter - 2016 Issue 205/07/2016
- La Niña: Early Warning - Early Action analysis for a potential La Niña in 2016/201705/07/2016
Connect with us
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 3: Feedback and Complaints
Appropriate and inclusive channels for feedback should be available to affected communities and their representatives through each phase of the project cycle. Feedback ensures timely information regarding, for example, whether targeting was correct, programmes are being implemented appropriately, and what impact programmes are having on participants, intended or unintended, positive or negative. Feedback channels not only respect the right of affected communities to have a say, but also very often improve the efficiency and effectiveness of aid delivery.