- Lake Chad Basin crisis - Response strategy (2017–2019)21/02/2017
- Évaluation de la troisième campagne antiacridienne 2015/2016 à Madagascar (in FRENCH)17/02/2017
- FAO/IGAD Rapid Cross-border Drought Assessment Results15/02/2017
- Yemen - Situation report February 201710/02/2017
- Food Security and Humanitarian Implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, December 2016—January 201710/02/2017
Connect with us
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 6: Protection against sexual exploitation and abuse
In October 2003, the Secretary-General’s bulletin on special measures for protection from sexual exploitation and sexual abuse was released, laying out the standards of conduct expected and the related duties of managers. The bulletin binds UN staff and related personnel as well as personnel from a wide range of non-UN partners including non-governmental organizations.
FAO is a signatory to the Statement of Commitment on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and Non-UN Personnel of 2006. In 2011, FAO committed to appointing a senior focal point and developing and delivering on a PSEA work plan.