- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report September 201628/09/2016
- eLocust3: An innovative tool for crop pest control28/09/2016
- Good to very good crops and pasture production expected for the 2016-2017 cropping season26/09/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, August 201626/09/2016
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report September 201623/09/2016
Connect with us
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 6: Protection against sexual exploitation and abuse
In October 2003, the Secretary-General’s bulletin on special measures for protection from sexual exploitation and sexual abuse was released, laying out the standards of conduct expected and the related duties of managers. The bulletin binds UN staff and related personnel as well as personnel from a wide range of non-UN partners including non-governmental organizations.
FAO is a signatory to the Statement of Commitment on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and Non-UN Personnel of 2006. In 2011, FAO committed to appointing a senior focal point and developing and delivering on a PSEA work plan.