- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D03 - January 2015 (in FRENCH)17/04/2015
- Stand-by partnerships for the provision of experts - Report on 2014 deployments16/04/2015
- South Sudan - Situation update March/April 201515/04/2015
- FAO against hunger in Madagascar, Comoros, Mauritius, Seychelles - Newsletter N. 4 March 2015 (in FRENCH)14/04/2015
- Joint Press Release on Food and Nutritional Situation in the Sahel and West Africa10/04/2015
Connect with us
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 6: Protection against sexual exploitation and abuse
In October 2003, the Secretary-General’s bulletin on special measures for protection from sexual exploitation and sexual abuse was released, laying out the standards of conduct expected and the related duties of managers. The bulletin binds UN staff and related personnel as well as personnel from a wide range of non-UN partners including non-governmental organizations.
FAO is a signatory to the Statement of Commitment on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and Non-UN Personnel of 2006. In 2011, FAO committed to appointing a senior focal point and developing and delivering on a PSEA work plan.