- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D04 - February 2015 (in FRENCH)22/04/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D03 - January 2015 (in FRENCH)17/04/2015
- Stand-by partnerships for the provision of experts - Report on 2014 deployments16/04/2015
- South Sudan - Situation update March/April 201515/04/2015
- FAO against hunger in Madagascar, Comoros, Mauritius, Seychelles - Newsletter N. 4 March 2015 (in FRENCH)14/04/2015
Connect with us
Lessons learned from the People FAO Seeks to Assist on Accountability
Following is a synthesis of the feedback provided by FAO project participants in Cambodia and WBGS with regard to FAO’s accountability to affected populations (AAP) and how the quality of FAO’s service provision could be improved from their perspective.
The analyses were conducted with different methodologies, but with the same analytic tool providing the framework. In WBGS, more than 300 households and 8 focus groups were surveyed. In Cambodia, a team interviewed community groups across 3 provinces.