- “El Niño” event in Viet Nam: Agriculture, food security and livelihood need assessment in response to drought and salt water intrusion23/08/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 27 – May 2016 (in FRENCH)23/08/2016
- Food for Peace success story: Confronting El Niño in Somalia22/08/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, June - July 2016 (in FRENCH)22/08/2016
- FAO response to the crisis in northeast Nigeria19/08/2016
Connect with us
Lessons learned from the People FAO Seeks to Assist on Accountability
Following is a synthesis of the feedback provided by FAO project participants in Cambodia and WBGS with regard to FAO’s accountability to affected populations (AAP) and how the quality of FAO’s service provision could be improved from their perspective.
The analyses were conducted with different methodologies, but with the same analytic tool providing the framework. In WBGS, more than 300 households and 8 focus groups were surveyed. In Cambodia, a team interviewed community groups across 3 provinces.