- 2015–2016 El Niño - Early action and response for agriculture, food security and nutrition - UPDATE #505/02/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 28 January 201628/01/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D33 - November 2015 (in FRENCH)26/01/2016
- Nepal Joint Assessment on Food Security, Livelihoods and Early Recovery – Final report21/01/2016
- Agriculture based livelihoods assessment of returnee households21/01/2016
Connect with us
Lessons learned from the People FAO Seeks to Assist on Accountability
Following is a synthesis of the feedback provided by FAO project participants in Cambodia and WBGS with regard to FAO’s accountability to affected populations (AAP) and how the quality of FAO’s service provision could be improved from their perspective.
The analyses were conducted with different methodologies, but with the same analytic tool providing the framework. In WBGS, more than 300 households and 8 focus groups were surveyed. In Cambodia, a team interviewed community groups across 3 provinces.